Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2 months old!

Little man you are officially two months old and getting so big so fast! We went to your doctors appointment on Thursday April 28th and had your check up and SHOTS!! The shots were a little tough but you took them pretty well. They gave you a shot in each leg at the same time and then one extra in your left leg. You got so red in the face and screamed very loudly for about 15 seconds. I picked you up right after they were done and you calmed down pretty quickly. I think it was harder on mommy then it was on you. You have changed so much since your two week checkup.


Two week check up stats (3/15/10):

Height - 20.25 inches - 25th percentile

Weight - 8lbs 10 oz - 50th percentile

Head - 36.5 cm - 25th percentile


Two month check up stats (4/28/10):

Height - 23 inches - 50th percentile

Weight - 12lbs 5.5oz - 75th percentile

Head - 39.8cm - 50th percentile


BIG CHANGES! You smile so much more now and you seem to carry on full conversations you are such a chatterbox. The best part ... you are sleeping through the night. You have been for about 3 weeks now and it has made mommy and daddy so happy. We are very aware how lucky we are and I count my lucky stars and never take it for granted. I am knocking on wood right now :) Each and every day I fall more and more in love with you and cannot imagine life without you in it. Your daddy and I are so blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)