Sunday, October 16, 2011

APPLES ... errr I mean PUMPKINS!

With what seemed like an unseasonably warm October I was a little hesistant to rush out and get our pumpkins. Silly perhaps but I wanted a good ole' fashion brisk fall day to really get in the mood of Halloween. As luck would have it Saturday was just that day. Lucky for us there is a pick your pumpkin place right across the street from our house so the three of us stopped over in search of the perfect pumpkins.


As we scoured the field for our pumpkins Garrett happily ran along with the wagon yelling out, "Apple, Apple!" Yes he thinks that pumpkins are called apples and no amount of correcting him will change that ... although I keep trying.


After a little while we found our perfect pumpkins and loaded them in the wagon. Garrett hopped in for a ride but not before finding a pumpkin that he wanted just for himself (had just a little trouble picking it up.) With toddler and pumpkins safely in the wagon we headed back and are now very anxious to get them carved and painted!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)