Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Camera

I'm so very excited to report that I have finally gotten a new camera! After lots of rearch and debating with both myself and the salesman I decided on a Cannon G12.

Now let me just say that I was pretty impressed with the guy that helped us at Best Buy. He really knew his stuff and when I told him which one I wanted he asked me a ton of questions about why I wanted that one and what I was planning on using it for. After deciding that I had done the appropriate amount of research he began discussing accessories. Well not so much as discussed just that I need them and I should pick out the ones I liked best. Case, memory card and a mini tripod all came home with us. First when he mentioned the tripod I balked and said it was unncessary. So he reminded me that I like to take pictures of projects I'm working on and is it aways easy to hold the camera when doing so ... he had me there.

Besides you can do all sorts of fun things with it like wrap it around tree branches or chairs and it adjusts in many different ways. Needless to say I am so very excited to finally have a good camera and one that you can see the whole lcd screen is definitely a plus. Even better I have tons of projects I'm working on right now that I would like to take pictures of ... unfortunately I won't be able to post them for awhile since they are for parties I'm planning but later is better than not at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)