WE ARE ....
I can still hardly believe it. I'm post dating this particular one because we have chosen to keep this a secret until our first appointment with the doctor. We want to hear the heartbeat before we decide to tell everyone. Right now our expected due date is December 4th which may be subject to change once we have our first ultrasound. When I asked Garrett if he wanted a baby sister or brother he stated sister ... we will just have to wait and see!
Last time I was pregnant I hadn't started blogging yet and the only thing I documented was my delivery 6 weeks after the fact. This time I'm looking forward to being able to keep track of my symptoms and pictures on a regular basis.
Last time I was pregnant I hadn't started blogging yet and the only thing I documented was my delivery 6 weeks after the fact. This time I'm looking forward to being able to keep track of my symptoms and pictures on a regular basis.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)