Thursday, May 24, 2012

I went to the doctor today for my second appointment. It was a bit challenging because poor Garrett is sick and needed to come with. He wasn't quite sure about the doctor using a doppler on my stomach to listen to the heartbeat and kept going back and forth between wanting to lay on the exam table himself and just wanting mommy to get off. The doctor tried very hard to hear the heartbeat but because of the size of the baby she wasn't able to so off to the ultrasound tech I went. Fortunately something similar happened last time with Garrett so I wasn't actually nervous or scared at all before I got there. I trusted that things were fine and was actually quite happy about the idea of getting to see to the baby again! Boy has our little one changed SOOO much in the last 4 weeks. Rather than looking like a gummy bear it clearly resembles a baby! 









Heart rate is still fast at 162 but I have no idea if that means boy or girl. The ultrasound tech had a very slight idea of what it might be but until we hit 20 weeks I'm not counting on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)