"Well maybe not Boot camp so much but its time to get serious in this house. Garrett told me a couple weeks ago that he would wear his big boy underwear when he ran out of diapers, and we've run out. One of our biggest challenges isn't actually Garrett its scheduling. I have had to work most Saturdays lately and whenever I have Sunday off we are so busy that it is impossible to focus on getting Garrett potty trained. Today Ethan does not have daycare so instead of sending Garrett to preschool like I normally would he is staying home with me and we are getting him potty trained. For the most part at school he uses the potty more than goes in his diaper so its definitely time."
But since I'm not quite sure I'll just update with how potty training went..... GREAT!! For a long time
At night I insisted on using pull-ups too afraid to take that plunge so to speak but with the advice of some mommy friends realized that I wasn't exactly helping him. Instead of the pull-ups I got pads for the bed and let him ride it out and night and guess what?! HE DID GREAT! It helps that he has an apparent bladder of steel but regardless I look back and laugh all that worrying for nothing!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)