I cannot believe that it has been an entire year since I last posted on here. Brett mentioned the other day that I don't track things as well with Ethan as I did with Garrett and boy is he right ... let me just say however that things with one child while working full time and NOT going to school is a heck of a lot different than two children while working full time and attending school. Life is hectic to put it mildly. It starts early and ends with me exhausted! With that said however I would like to get some things down on "paper" even if only for the reason that someday I can look back at this and say, "Wow remember that?!" Remember when I didn't think I would ever survive all those papers while taking care of my family. Remember feeling like I had the only 4 year old in the world who was had to have the teacher call his parents during the day. Someday I hope to be able to read this and know that we have made it through a lot and we came out on the other side mildly unscathed and hopefully happy.
**Some catch up posts were created following this one in an attempt to capture some of those "lost" moments.**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)