
2. Beaba Multi Portion Freezer Tray. Although an ice cube tray can do nearly the exact same thing this particular tray measures at 1/4 cup per section versus the smaller portion from an ice cube tray. Besides it is so much cuter!

3. BabyLegs. Recommended by Ashley Segner these cute leg warmers are great for the active baby. The BabyLegs Cool are a lightweight mesh and protect with UV 50+.

4. Sophie (Steve) The Giraffe. A highly rated teething toy this little Giraffe is all the rage right now. In our house she is a he and is referred to as Steve. Easy to hold on to, lightweight, and a favorite to help soothe sore gums.

5. Teething Bling. More times than I care to admit the Nuk has been lost either somewhere in the truck from Garrett pitching it out of his carseat or gasp even worse has been left at home. This is why I love Teething Bling. Its a necklace that goes with pretty much whatever shirt I might be wearing (works quite well with the spit up stains) and when Garrett is needing something to munch on I have to hanging right on my neck. Another great feature is the break away clasp that reduces strain on my neck if he feels the need to yank.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)