I was able to enjoy an hour of quiet time reading in bed before Garrett woke up, there was plenty of time to play outside, no complaints or tears at naptime or bedtime and there were lots and lots of hugs for mommy and daddy.
| Taking a break at the lake |
| Tank tired out from our walk .... I hated to tell him it wasn't over yet ... |
These are the days that make the tough ones bearable. Today was the kind of day that helps me get through the ones I don't feel like I can survive. Being a mom, wife, adult is difficult and trying and tiring and all of that tough stuff is completely forgotten when my little boy runs across the room with a giant smile and gives me a big hug.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)