Tuesday, July 10, 2012

mango


mango! At 19w3d this is how big you are.


Holy cow have I popped or what?!





how far along? 19w3d
how big is baby? 6 inches and 8.5 ounces
weight gain/loss? Up 10 pounds
stretch marks? No new ones anyway
maternity clothes? Yes, yes and yes!
sleep? Sleepy pretty well still. Brett and I have switched back sides since it wasn't working for either of us to be on the opposite side. I really really need to go out and get a body pillow though, I think it would help me sleep better.
food cravings? Pizza :)
symptoms? This week I feel like my bump really popped and I've been feeling the growing pains (round ligament pain would be the proper term) because of it. I am the same size now then I was at 22 weeks last time. See picture below.
signs of labor? No thank goodness.
sex of baby? 1 1/2 more weeks!! Can't wait.
movement? In the last couple days the baby has been a moving and a shaking. Loving every minute of it!
belly button? Getting shallower
what are you looking forward to this week? This week I am looking forward to celebrating with Nate and Cassie for Nate's 30th birthday. It will be so fun to see so many friends and we are bringing Garrett which isn't a common occurrence for us so it will be fun to see what he thinks about all the babies that will be there. 
other thoughts? Just getting more and more excited about finding out what we are having. My brother and sister-in-law, Chad and Becky, found out they are having a baby boy! I'm very excited for my new nephew! I'm ready to start working on some new things for him :) 


22 weeks with Garrett


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)