pomegranate! At 20w5d this is how big you are.
how far along? 20w5d
how big is baby? 10.5 inches and 12.7 ounces
weight gain/loss? up 13 pounds
stretch marks? No new ones anyway
maternity clothes? Yes and I'm thinking its time to get some more maxi skirts and dresses. Just too comfortable in this heat.
sleep? Already starting to get more comfortable and I really really need to get a body pillow. Bathroom breaks are needed two times most nights which is seriously annoying but obviously just preparing for a baby that will get me up a couple times a night in a few months :)
sleep? Already starting to get more comfortable and I really really need to get a body pillow. Bathroom breaks are needed two times most nights which is seriously annoying but obviously just preparing for a baby that will get me up a couple times a night in a few months :)
food cravings? Nothing in particular
symptoms? Nothing really. My face has completely cleared up and although I'm a little uncomfortable all in all this is my favorite time of pregnancy.
signs of labor? No thank goodness.
sex of baby? My appointment was supposed to be today but it was rescheduled since the tech was sick and now I have to wait until Friday. Obviously two more days won't kill me but I was really really looking forward to finding out!
movement? Lots of movement and its definitely getting stronger. I feel it almost always during the same times of the day. It amazes me how they already have a bit of a schedule even now. The other day the baby kicked so hard I swear I would've felt it on the outside!
belly button? Just praying it stays an innie by the end
what are you looking forward to this week? Obviously our ultrasound on Friday!!!! Also Teagan's baptism on Sunday.
other thoughts? Like I said above this is my favorite time of pregnancy. I'm not too uncomfortable, no longer feeling sick, my face is nice and clear and I love my changing body. I love the feel of my belly, I love that its getting bigger. I love the fact that my body is able to perform such a miracle.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)