Asian Glazed Drumsticks
In an effort to reduce the amount of carbs in our household I have been on a mission to find new recipes that cut out bread, pasta, potatoes and rice (all the things I love) and fortunately stumbled upon Skinny Taste and found some great low carb recipes. A few nights ago we made Asian Lettuce Wraps that I definitely will do a little differently next time. I had some frozen ground turkey already so I decided to use that for the wraps rather than chicken thighs like the recipe called for ... big mistake. I also want to try a different sauce to go with them the hoisin sauce was not my favorite. But I digress ... so tonight we made the Asian Glazed Drumsticks and man oh man were they delicious. I made steamed broccoli for myself and steamed green beans for Brett. It was a perfect meal! Next time I think we will try an Asian Coleslaw for a side.
A few other things I love about this website. When you pick your favorite meals and add them to your recipe box you can also add them to your shopping list and its so easy to add the things you don't have but remove the things you do! Also every recipe has Weight Watchers points already figured out for you! How awesome is that?!
Dinner menu for the rest of the week ...
Taco Lettuce Wraps
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
BLT Lettuce Wraps
Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
Balsamic Chicken with Vegetables
Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime
I'm thinking I might have to throw in some pork or steak otherwise we may just start sprouting feathers over here :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)