Thursday, October 25, 2012

honeydew


honeydew! At 34w4d this is how big you are.





how far along? 34w4d
how big is baby? 18.7 inches and 5.8 lbs
weight gain/loss? up 30 pounds
stretch marks? I haven't noticed any new ones yet ... doesn't mean they aren't there at least thats what I learned last time :)
maternity clothes? Yes and getting quite tired of them!

sleep? Getting more and more uncomfortable. Poor Brett sleeps on the sofa more than in bed just to get away from all my rolling around. 
food cravings? Pizza or at least anything I don't have to make.
symptoms?Lots of them! Heart burn is definitely getting worse, still lots of pain in my back, SI joint and top right of my belly. 
signs of labor? No thank goodness.
sex of baby? BOY! Can't wait to announce his name in 5 weeks give or take.
movement? Lots of movement. Most days it feels as if he is going to climb out of my belly. 
belly button? Just praying it stays an innie by the end
what are you looking forward to this week? The birth of my nephew! Sounds as if Becky will be induced a few weeks early this Friday. Can't wait to see little Max and hope its not too long before we are able to meet him!
other thoughts? Had a great doctors appointment today! BP is great, measuring exactly at 34 weeks, have gained a reasonable amount (WAY less than last time) and heart rate sounded perfect at 140. My doctor did ask today if I would like to be induced at 39 weeks rather than waiting but I just don't think thats something I want to do. With Garretts delivery I essentially had to be induced since my water broke but labor never started and it wasn't a pleasant experience. So if the same thing happens this time or I need to be induced then we will go that route but its not something I plan to choose voluntarily just because I can. 37 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)