winter melon! At 36w5d this is how big you are.
how far along? 36w5d
how big is baby? 18.9 inches and 6.2 lbs
weight gain/loss? up 35 pounds
maternity clothes? Yes and getting quite tired of them! Definitely wish I had some new ones but not worth it in the last 3 weeks!
sleep? Trying to stay as comfortable as possible.
sleep? Trying to stay as comfortable as possible.
food cravings? Varies by the day or week, luckily Brett is very understanding and will often cater to my cravings :)
symptoms?Lots and lots! Heartburn is still bothering me so my doctor has me taking Prilosec one a day and Zantac twice a day until the little guy gets here.
signs of labor? No, lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and at my dr appt today she said I am dilated to a one. Not that that means anything as far as timing but considering last time I was still only 1/2 after my water broke I'm happy to have progress.
sex of baby? BOY! Can't wait to announce his name in 3 weeks give or take.
movement? He is still moving quite a bit but not as much as before. Space is quite limited in there these days.
belly button? Just praying it stays an innie by the end
what are you looking forward to this week? This weekend we have plans with our friends for dinner and a game night so I'm definitely looking forward to that. I have a feeling it will be our last outing before Baby B gets here. Even better my parents are coming down to watch Garrett and its always nice to see them :)
other thoughts? Anxiously awaiting the arrival of the little one. The only thing we have left to get is diapers and we are all set to go. Feels good to have everything done and ready. However the waiting game in these last few weeks is probably the toughest. I'm hoping with the upcoming holiday things go really fast for me. One thing that makes me laugh a little these days is the fact that weeks and weeks ago I remember complaining about how uncomfortable I was. I knew it would get worse and that I shouldn't complain but lordy the way I'm feeling these days I had NO RIGHT to be whining back then. These last few weeks are THE WORST and unfortunately just get harder and harder until the baby arrives. Upside ... its all worth it when you're holding your baby :)
![]() |
| This is at 37 weeks with Garrett :) |


I love the belly pics Ash! You look great! I'm so excited for your new arrival. Patiently waiting....:)
ReplyDelete