Monday, November 12, 2012
19 days!
19 more days is all that is left until my due date. I nearly considered typing that is 19 more days till my due date UGH! I definitely feel as if the last couple weeks have been dragging by but then all of the sudden I am shocked that its getting so close. I had another great doctors appointment today. Still 1 cm dilated and now 25% effaced. Its hard not to get a little excited with progress being made since I didn't make ANY with Garrett even after my water broke but alas it really means very little. Many women are 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced for weeks before something happens. I'm still going to hope that it means I won't be going over 19 days :) I spoke to my doctor today about the offer of induction that she made a few weeks ago but since the earliest I can be scheduled would be Tuesday November 27th or Wednesday November 28th we've decided it makes sense just to let nature take its course. My biggest fear is that if I am induced before my body is ready it will make my labor harder and maybe even cause me to need a c-section. So for now I will continue to wait not so patiently for our little one to make his grand entrance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)