pumpkin! At 37w5d this is how big you are.
| Are you tired of seeing me in the same shirts?? I know I am :) Almost there!! |
how far along? 37w5d
how big is baby? 19 inches and 7 lbs
weight gain/loss? up 35 pounds
maternity clothes? Yes and getting quite tired of them! Definitely wish I had some new ones but not worth it in the last 2 weeks. Are you sick of seeing me in the same ones on my belly pics ... I know I am!!!
sleep? Trying to stay as comfortable as possible. Getting up at least twice a night.
sleep? Trying to stay as comfortable as possible. Getting up at least twice a night.
food cravings? Nothing specific these days but I do feel like I'm eating everything in sight right now!
symptoms?Heartburn is thankfully under control! The newest symptom I have is what feels like menstrual cramps in the last couple days. I'm guessing its the baby moving lower and putting pressure in different areas. Hopefully its also contractions that are helping me progress and get ready for the baby to come!!
signs of labor? Not yet. My guess is that I will either go on my due date or even just after. Currently I am dilated to 1 cm and 25% effaced.
sex of baby? BOY! Can't wait to announce his name in 2 weeks give or take.
movement? Lots! The worst is when it feels like hes popping a leg around my ribs or when his head movement causes "lightening crotch" its feels as good as is sounds ;)
belly button? Just praying it stays an innie by the end
what are you looking forward to this week? This weekend my parents are coming back into town to help Brett make stuffing for Thanksgiving and also to help make curtains for the baby's room!
other thoughts? We are are set and ready for the little guy to get here. There is nothing left to buy so now we just play the waiting game. Its so funny how throughout the majority of your pregnancy all you want is for that baby to stick in there until their due date and then the closer and closer you get the more and more you wish they would just come already. This Saturday will mark 38 weeks for me and even though I know that 40 weeks is preferred I wouldn't be sad if this baby decided to make his appearance a little early :) We just moved the boat out of the garage into storage and the other thing I want to do is go through totes and get them labeled and organized so I know what we all have out there and where to find it. Maybe I'll get that nesting burst of energy soon and will start to tackle it all! Otherwise maybe when my mom comes to stay with baby and me she can help me ;) What do you think mom????!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)