When my mom was here a couple weekends ago she taught me how to crochet and to say that I'm addicted would be putting it lightly. She showed me how to double crochet a scarf (well the KC Coon double crochet) and then I had to learn more so with the help of youtube and the internet I have learned how to make a hat and flower and when I couldn't find a pattern I liked for my ear warmer I just went with it and came up with my own. I'm going to need a lot more yarn ....
 |
| Loving my infinity scarf |
 |
| This little crochet flower was so much easier to make than I thought |
 |
| I'm not a hat person but I had to show it off somehow :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)