Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rude Awakening ...

Today as I was recording my food on WW I thought to myself, self you should see how many points you would've used had you been tracking last week. So I took a "normal" day and started to record what I would've eaten. Just breakfast and lunch 38 points!! My daily allowance right now is 28 so I guess it only makes sense why this baby weight wasn't going anywhere. I cannot believe how bad I was being to myself. That 38 obviously doesn't include dinner but then I start thinking about all the other foods that I squeezed in between meals ... GROSS!!

Although I am only on day 4 the difference in how I feel because I'm laying off the junk and eating foods that my body needs is amazing! I don't feel run down, tried, like I'm dragging my feet. I have more energy and I'm feeling very excited and motivated. Just hoping I can keep this momentum up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)