Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The time has come ...

I've decided to quite my whining and start losing. I joined Weight Watchers Online and am ready to get back into shape. I have had Jillian Michael's 30 day shred since I was on maternity leave and used it for 3 days ... I stopped when I could barely walk up and down the stairs. So I've decided to make a commitment to start that back up as well. Right now my weight lose goal is 10 lbs. Ideally I want to lose 30 - 35 but I figured small manageable goals are better then the daunting task of losing quite so much!

Yesterday was day one of Weight Watchers and along with being prepared for my meals rather than winging it and running to McDonald's I also had to practice some self control and did great! In the morning I made myself an egg whites only omelet with ham, mushrooms and cheese. For lunch at work I brought a chicken breast, brown rice and an apple sauce. One of my coworkers was celebrating his last day and another person brought in a cake. Everyone was telling me to go get some cake and I politely declined. In a moment of weakness I decided to use my phone to check how bad the cake really would be for me and I discovered that for one piece it is 9 points. That was more than my entire lunch!! Definitely not worth it! When I got home last night Brett had picked up a Papa Murphy's Pizza for dinner and got the DeLite crust which is 4 points less than the regular crust!! I was able to have 3 pieces and still ended the day 2.5 points under my daily limit.

1 comment:

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)