Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Coupon Clippin'

My friend Melissa recently told me that it was ridiculous (or something to that effect) that I was not being using the internet and the Sunday paper to find coupons for when we go grocery shopping. So a few weeks ago I decided to make the effort to start clippin' coupons. Boy has it been an eye opener. We shop at Target for our groceries and most of the time I can find manufacturer coupons as well as target coupons for the same item. If the item happens to be on sale you get them for practically nothing. Our most recent shopping trip we were able to save $40 dollars just by using coupons. It takes a little longer to prepare for shopping but once you figure out a system to get yourself organized it works quite smoothly and boy do I love the savings!

Helping mom find coupons

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaaa!!! So glad my harping paid off, literally!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)