Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's your deepest, darkest secret? Moms confess in our survey

While perusing The Bump today I stumbled upon a post that contained this article. The survey was filled out by 26,000 moms and they got very real with their feelings and frustrations regarding motherhood.

What's your deepest, darkest secret? Moms confess in our survey

After reading the article I realized how lucky I am to have fellow mommy friends that I can lean on when things get tough. Who else can you call and complain to about your child driving you crazy and have them completely understand and not judge you for it. They listen with open minds and provide support because they've been there and they know it doesn't make you a bad parent. Through my friends and places like The Bump I have learned how to make babyfood, the best way to handle tantrums when all I really want to do is runaway and forgive myself when I'm feeling like a failure. I dared to try a Moby, learned about the right swaddle blankets and the all-mighty Seahorse.

So here is a big THANK YOU for all of you that have been there as a shoulder for me to cry on and ear to listen when I'm both complaining and bragging about Garrett. I don't know what I would do without your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)