Saturday, April 23, 2011

Big Changes

I few like I've blinked and you've become such a big boy. Not long ago we packed up all of your bottles and began using only sippy cups, now you eat better with your food on a plate rather than setting food on your tray, you like to be given the opportunity to try forks and spoons rather than just having to use your fingers. Its amazing watching you grow up and I'm lovin' every minute of it :-)
No more tray for this big boy!
Earlier this week your daddy turned 30!! To celebrate we dropped you off at Grandma and Grandpa's house for a few hours while we went to dinner at Famous Dave's. Although we were missing you it was nice to enjoy dinner and conversation without picking up thrown cups and utensils or keeping your curious fingers from digging into our food while trying to distract you with something else.

Daddy's beautifully bright dessert

A few shots from Daddy and Dan's (Daddy's best friend) surprise 30th birthday party ...

Daddy and Dan

Cake ... YUM!

A Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)