After we settled in on Friday night, Grandma and your soon to be Aunt Becky and I all went to see Water For Elephants at the movie theatre. It has been so long since I've been to the movies and even longer since I've been to one starting at 9:30pm! We had a nice time and the movie was very good.
Saturday was furniture moving day. Nanny, Daddy and I carried everything up into the kitchen then Uncle Chad, Aunt Becky and Hunter showed up to help us get it all out to the cabin. Just before they arrived you went down for a nap and since Grandpa can't lift anything over 15 pounds I sacrificed being able to go and stayed home for you. Although I wanted to be out in the freezing, windy weather moving furniture I stayed behind obviously very grateful for your nap schedule :o)
Uncle Chad had to go to work and Aunt Becky was going to a birthday party so after everything was moved they left Hunter with us to play. You had a great time playing with him and some of the things he brought with, especially a big plastic egg that you loved to "break" on your head and have Grandpa put back together. That evening after dinner we played a little cribbage and then Daddy and I took Hunter back to his house and stayed to watch the UFC fight. We didn't get back until after midnight! I haven't been out late two nights in a row in quite some time so I was feeling pretty exhausted on Sunday. Sunday morning we all played a little more cribbage since the weather was so nasty and then hit the road to come back home.
| Always wanting to sit with Grandpa! |
| Taking a bath at Nanny's house :) |
| Your new adirondak from Nanny and Grandpa ... you loved it! |

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)