We have also finally got you sleeping in your crib and if it wasn't for Ashley it never would've happened. We went out and got you a Beba Bean Bamboo Swaddle Blanket and a Moses basket. For weeks you had been sleeping in your boppy on the couch with mommy and my back was KILLING me, not to mention it isn't the safest idea. So now I can swaddle you, lay you down in your basket and before I know it you are out!

Yesterday you discovered your hands. You LOVE to suck on your hands and fingers now. You also stick out your tongue A LOT! Daddy thinks its the funniest thing, well Daddy thinks that whatever you do is the funniest thing.
Yesterday you discovered your hands. You LOVE to suck on your hands and fingers now. You also stick out your tongue A LOT! Daddy thinks its the funniest thing, well Daddy thinks that whatever you do is the funniest thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)