Monday, April 12, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho Its off to Work I go ....

Today is the day I return to work. I have so many mixed feelings about it. I'm ready to have some adult interaction again and I wouldn't mind making my actual paycheck again but it will be hard to be away from you for so long. The longest I have been away from you is 3 hours at one time and that was only one day in the last 6 weeks.

Before I leave for work today I have a lot to do. Mainly is get lists ready for Daddy. Apparently you need an instruction manual :) Grandma Patty will be taking care of you today when Mommy leaves for work and until Daddy comes home. Then you and daddy will be on your own until mommy comes back at 11:00!!! Oh man that seems so late. I'm actually looking forward to your nightly feeding so that I can hold you and see you. I will miss you terribly but I'm hoping it will get easier.

Daddy's Instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)