Saturday, April 10, 2010

Our First Night



Once we had moved into the recovery room and the visitors had left for the night it was time to try and get some rest. From the beginning I knew that when the nurses offered to take you to the nursery my answer was going to be YES! Not that mommy didn't want you near its just that well, I needed to get some rest. You did super well in the nursery and 4 hours later they brought you back so I could nurse you. I nurse actually scolded me for waiting so long but they were the ones that had you so I was a bit confused by what she meant. Poor daddy had to sleep on a VERY uncomfortable looking sofa but when you are as exhausted as we were you'll sleep just about anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)