Have I mentioned yet how much I am enjoying this winter? If not let me take a moment to tell you. At first I wasn't so sure how I felt about having a brown Christmas or that we haven't been able to get good use out of Garrett's new boots and sled but whatever sad feelings I may have started to experience have left very quickly. (How was that for a long sentence.) Today really cemented those feelings when Garrett and I were able to take full advantage of the unseasonably warm weather by playing outside. We had a blast pulling out his cars and running around the yard. Garrett was however determined to stomp on any pile of snow he could find.
Clearly the great weather won't hold out forever but we are doing the best we can to take full advantage of it while it lasts and you won't be hearing any complaining from me thats for sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)