Now I know that I said before that Brett and I are working on a healthier lifestyle and although we've made some strides we have a long ways to go. I did go to my first Pilates class which was a lot of fun and a lot of hard work and have committed to doing that once a week. I have not however been to the gym for any other reason on any other day and I really need to work on that.
Last but not least my sewing projects. I have already tackled some new projects. Mostly because my best friend Amanda found out she is having a little girl and I can't help myself. My first project was a pair of leggings with ruffles on the butt. I found the tutorial here. This is my favorite website for ideas and tutorials and I am in love with everything she posts. Here is my finished project. I'm hoping the Teagan likes them :)
After the pants I decided that the ruffles just shouldn't stop and up next was a diaper cover with ruffles. I found a pattern here. This one was definitely more difficult for me because I wasn't sure how big the elastic should be for the leg holes and waist. Hopefully they will workout but fortunately since they will be going to friends' there is always the option to adjust after the fact.
I have so many more ideas and can't wait to get started. I am planning to make ... well guess you'll have to tune in and see ;)
But first I'm getting this ..... yeeeeeee!!!
I will say this when it comes to my resolutions ... so far so good.




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)