how far along? 16w0d
how big is baby? 4.6 inches and 3.5 ounces
weight gain/loss? Up 6 pounds
stretch marks? No new ones anyway
maternity clothes? Yes and this won't be changing anytime soon clearly.
sleep? Finding that even when I start on my belly it isn't long before I am on my side. Thinking that I need to invest in a new body pillow :)
food cravings? I still don't think there is anything specific ... but maybe nachos would be nice :)
symptoms? This week it seems that heartburn has started to rear its ugly head ... This is going to be a long 24 weeks ...
signs of labor? No thank goodness, however braxton hicks contractions have started already. I was quite surprised by this but just have to make sure to keep lots of water around and stay out of the heat when it gets to be a little too much.
sex of baby? 4 more weeks ....
movement? Felt my first flutter this week ... only a time or two. Can't wait for regular movement.
belly button? Still there
what are you looking forward to this week? Father's Day is this weekend! We are heading to Maynards on Sunday for a Fathers Day brunch and then the rest of the day is up to Brett. I'm guessing he will want to spend his day fishing so Garrett and I might go hit up the park or if the weather permits maybe even a beach :)
other thoughts? Our big project for the weekend will be to try and get Garrett weaned off of his pacifier. I have been wanting to find and option that wasn't just cold turkey as I didn't think that would be the most effective for Garrett ... or my sanity. So we will be trying the bye-bye-binky method. Its a week long process that helps your child get to the place where they decide the pacifier isn't for them anymore and they are ready to let go of it rather than us forcing him to separate from it. Really whats the worst that can happen ... wish us luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)