Saturday, June 30, 2012

sweet potato


sweet potato! At 18w0d this is how big you are.



how far along? 18w0d
how big is baby? 5.6 inches and 6.7 ounces
weight gain/loss? Up 9 pounds
stretch marks? No new ones anyway
maternity clothes? Yes and I'm loving all my new ones. Love the look of them and they keep me cool in these 90+ degree temps.
sleep? Brett and I have switched sides of the bed so its easier for me to sleep on my left side. Now if I lay on my stomach it feels so funny like I'm laying on a pillow.
food cravings? Nothing I can think of
symptoms? My gums seem to be suffering. I've read before that when pregnant your body is so focused on the baby. So now when I brush my teeth it is very common for my gums to bleed :( which is not something that occurs when I'm not pregnant. I also feel hungry all the time and then when I eat I feel full very quickly. Guess I need to step up the more frequent smaller meals. 
signs of labor? No thank goodness.
sex of baby? 2 1/2 weeks!!
movement? A few things here and there but nothing steady. I'm starting to get impatient :) 
belly button? Still there but I hate the way I feel like you can see it in all my shirts or I love that my maternity pants can be folded over it. 
what are you looking forward to this week? 4th of July this week and going to the beach on Saturday with Garrett, Brett and Patty. We are planning to head to the Minnetonka swimming pond and I'm so excited. The last time we took Garrett swimming was before he was even walking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)