We are nearing the end of Bye-Bye-Binky and we are getting very close to ridding ourselves of pacifiers. For the 3rd morning in a row not Garrett has woken up with out a pacifier in his mouth and honestly at this point they are so short that they are hard to hold in his mouth anyway. He doesn't seem too upset about them anymore but he isn't quite ready to throw them out yet. According to the program we are supposed to cut a slit in the pacifier tonight and just keep cutting shorter and shorter until he no longer wants it. Tonight Garrett is staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house and I think it will be good to send the broken pacifiers there too so that he doesn't think that at their house he will get unbroken ones. I'm getting excited to see the end of our pacifier era and am hoping that it is early enough before the baby comes. Next steps will be potty training and transitioning to a bed ... neither of which we will be rushing until he is ready.
Crazy legs!
Paci broken Mommy
One more picture mommy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)