When Garrett turned one we said we were going to get rid of his pacifier. Instead we switched it up to just at night or nap time. Then when Garrett turned 2 we were going to get rid of his pacifier but honestly the thought of trying to get him to sleep without it was terrifying. Then 10 days ago I decided that enough was a enough and we needed to figure something out. I can't say enough good things about the Bye-Bye-Binky program because tonight is the second night that Garrett has gone to get without any pacifiers and neither of those nights were upsetting for him. It appears that the program was right and after we took away all of the soothing aspects of the pacifiers it just wasn't as big of a deal when they eventually went away. HURRAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)