onion! At 17w0d this is how big you are.
how far along? 17w0d
how big is baby? 5.1 inches and 5.9 ounces
weight gain/loss? Up 8 pounds
stretch marks? No new ones anyway
maternity clothes? Yes and just went shopping with Patty and I have lots of new ones for summer :)
sleep? Definitely no more sleeping on my belly! Seriously time to go out and get that body pillow.
food cravings? Pizza! Oh wait I always crave pizza.
symptoms? For the first time in a while I feel like I have no symptoms and let me tell you its kind of nice! I do still have to pee all the time though so that kind of makes me crazy!
signs of labor? No thank goodness.
sex of baby? The ultrasound is scheduled for July 18th ... eeeeeeee!!
movement? Nothing since last week :(
belly button? Still there but I hate the way I feel like you can see it in all my shirts or I love that my maternity pants can be folded over it.
what are you looking forward to this week? I'm very very excited to Melissa and Mike's wedding this weekend! My mom will be in town which is always awesome and I'm just looking forward to partying it up with some great people!
other thoughts? My doctor's appointment went great last week. Heartbeat was 158 beats per minute and baby was really moving and shaking. I feel a little shocked that in just 3 short weeks this pregnancy will be half way over!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love love love comments ... so feel free to leave one :)